Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Chat Bot Launcher

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Rechelle, The page to see what Matthew is discussing is located here: Thermo Fischer Contact Us Chat ------------------------------ Kevin Brown Miratech, Inc United States ------------------------------

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Does content search work for different languages? We created some topics in a different language but when we run a report, we don't see any mention of the topics. When creating the topic, we have set the dialect to the specific language, ex. es-ES. ...

• Posted in: PureConnect

If you have experience with the ICWS API, this can be done, but requires some programming and json parsing knowledge. You would first retrieve a list of the roles in your environment to get the "id" values: /configuration/roles Then you'd iterate ...

Oh, I see. Thank you so much. ------------------------------ Rechelle McConnell CHRISTIAN BROADCASTING NETWORK ------------------------------

> Can I still label it a chat even if we build the flow in the Inbound Message Flow and not in the Inbound Chat? Yes. Labels are not media-specific, so you could create a label "Green" and then via their respective flows have a "Green" message, a ...

1 person likes this.

Thank you, Panagiota. Can I still label it a chat even if we build the flow in the Inbound Message Flow and not in the Inbound Chat? ------------------------------ Rechelle McConnell CHRISTIAN BROADCASTING NETWORK ------------------------------

Hi Anton, Yes, I was reading about that and will test this feature. Thanks ------------------------------ Rechelle McConnell CHRISTIAN BROADCASTING NETWORK ------------------------------

Thank you Lawrence, We are already doing the prioritization so we are good on #1. I'll bring the other info to my team. ------------------------------ Rechelle McConnell CHRISTIAN BROADCASTING NETWORK ------------------------------

1 person likes this.

Thank you, Matthew. I don't know how to do this but I'll check it out. ------------------------------ Rechelle McConnell CHRISTIAN BROADCASTING NETWORK ------------------------------

Thank you Anton. I'll pass this info to our developer. ------------------------------ Rechelle McConnell CHRISTIAN BROADCASTING NETWORK ------------------------------

What's Happening?

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members