Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Bruce! Where can I find this page in Genesys Cloud? ------------------------------ Vanessa Ramirez Rush System for Health d/b/a Rush University System for Health ------------------------------

If a user makes a call on behalf of a queue and calls another queue is that still considered a internal call? I'm not aware there anything where it would not be considered a internal call since its 2 queue calling each other. The queue are also not configured ...

Hi Bruce! Where can I find this page within Genesys Cloud? ------------------------------ Vanessa Ramirez Rush System for Health d/b/a Rush University System for Health ------------------------------

What are we removing? At the top of the Subscription or Billing & Usage page in Genesys Cloud admin are aggregate quantities of users and aggregate dollar amounts for a given billable period. We are removing this section outlined below. ...

SCIM was not tested with Sailpoint, but what i can say is that with all the SCIM vendors we do document, we were able to setup a SCIM integration using their generic tooling. The "app" we provide for those vendors is really just a default set of attribute ...

Hi Vaun, unfortunately, I have no further information. Sorry that I can't assist. ------------------------------ Becky Powell Director, Product Management Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

Hi all, I'm currently trying to pop our crm when a call gets connected from a script. We have an internal group who receives calls from people in both outbound and inbound queues. They are not set to auto answer. I'm wanting to pop the page with the ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Queue Details

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Very Helpful. Thank you Christoph! ------------------------------ Isaac Denegri EverBank, N.A. ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Queue Details

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Thank you Hammed!!! ------------------------------ Isaac Denegri EverBank, N.A. ------------------------------

• Hello community I don't know if transferred calls are considered by the forecast, or if we can somehow include or remove them for the forecast. I have not found anything about this in the Resource Center. Thanks in advance #Forecasting ------------------------------ ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!