Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Thanks for that Shauna - do you know if you use predictive engagement? While we have the customer journey tab and some data in it, nothing pertains to the page/url the customer was on. From what I can find from online documentation, it sounds like predictive ...

• Hello! I have a ticket open on this but looking for any community feedback - I have a line of business that gets roughly 550-700 calls a week with an AHT of 13mins. For weeks upon weeks, Gen has given me a weekly requirement of about 7 fte. 6-7 fte ...

• @Shelby Cronk & @Felicity Martin-Murray thank you. Not so good have a little bit too much flexibility in the work plans. The Weekly Paid Time configuration resolved my problem. Att, ------------------------------ Breno Canyggia Ferreira ...

We can see the page the customer started the chat on through the customer journey tab when on the chat and also through the same tab when the chat has ended. We've also been able to report on the pages where a user initiates a chat from on the website ...

• Hi, @Shelby Cronk & @Felicity Martin-Murray Thank you for your attention in helping!! My work plan is "Weekly Paid Time: Any" for users who work 6x1 (06:20 time work) and 5x1 - (06:20 time work) - I have many work plans. I Will try to configure ...

• I signed up for the Genesys CX: Routing and Analytics Instructor Lead training for Friday, April 26th, 2024 (American/Chicago) time frame. Today I got a reminder email about the course and it states the following: why is it 2:30am to 10am instead of ...

Hello Genesys Cloud Community. We are currently planning a new improvement to how Messenger handles Inbound Messages, also see this Idea for context > https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CEWMM-I-188 With the upcoming release of Inbound Data ...

• Hi All Good news! This feature will now go live globally next week. Keep a look out for the feature in our release notes and documentation. Thank you, ------------------------------ Thomas Prendergast Genesys - Employees --------------- ...

• To add to Felicity's response, once you establish weekly parameters (i.e. 40 hours in 5 days) if you want the system to NOT schedule them for On Queue if they're unneeded, you need to provide an overlap schedule with an alternate activity code. Example: ...

1 person likes this.

We're very excited to announce that starting the week of May 20, 2024, we'll be rolling out Dictionary Management in the UI. Back in October, we released this capability through the API here: https://help.mypurecloud.com/faqs/voice-transcription-what-is-dictionary-management/ ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!