Home

Latest Discussions

• Being able to configure via Panel Manager would be almost essential. ------------------------------ Angus Huckle Spark NZ Trading ------------------------------

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

I have sent you a contact request. ------------------------------ Paul Simpson Views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer. ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Websurvey language

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi, I know that Genesys will translate automatically a web survey based on the language it was created. My question is regarding the policy to send of the web survey. For example, client calls, as teh choice between Spanish and English. Selects ...

• Hi Jay, Our agents were not disabling the link themselves. The support team has confirmed that this is/was an issue and is currently rolling out a fix. Thank you for recommending Tempo, but at the end of the day this schedule export feature is offered ...

• Posted in: PureConnect

Hey everyone! The newest episode of the Genesys Cloud Community Q&A Show provides a great overview of SMS and covers some FAQs that everyone can benefit from. We are including the video and a text of the questions/answers. SMS (texting) regulations ...

• Posted in: PureEngage Cloud

Hey everyone! The newest episode of the Genesys Cloud Community Q&A Show provides a great overview of SMS and covers some FAQs that everyone can benefit from. We are including the video and a text of the questions/answers. SMS (texting) regulations ...

• Hey everyone! The newest episode of the Genesys Cloud Community Q&A Show provides a great overview of SMS and covers some FAQs that everyone can benefit from. We are including the video and a text of the questions/answers. SMS (texting) regulations ...

Hey everyone. I am looking for any suggestions for us to not have calls ringing in our agents ears while on an ACD call. Is it possible to make an agent unavailable while in an ACD status? Is there a way to turn down in-call notifications for the Web ...

That's so interesting. I have definitely strayed away from using both platforms out of suspicion that that's what was happening. Hopefully this is something that Genesys is looking to improve in the near future. I'd love to make a connection with you ...

Hey everyone! We're excited to drop the newest episode of the Genesys Cloud Community Q&A Show that will provide you with all the details you need to know about SMS. SMS (texting) regulations are changing all the time, so much so, ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members