Home

Latest Discussions

• @Irina Milstein - In my experience in Genesys or other systems with similar buttons, those "six squares" you're referring to allow you to rearrange the order of the fields by clicking & dragging that field up/down. That being said, you technically can ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hey Robert! Thanks! On initial release, it will support terms the same way it does today through the API. The next step will likely be capitalization support and special characters. Grammars aren't likely to be supported as the language models work ...

Hi, Is there any way to bulk update the delete date of call recordings not currently in scope of any policies? Thanks AJ #QualityManagement ------------------------------ Anna Jhane Mulinyawe SAFG Technologies, LLC ----------------------- ...

We transitioned from PureConnect to Genesys Cloud on 10/24/23. We tried to run a basic queue performance report using a date range of 10/24/23 - 3/29/24, and we are receiving a 503 error message and the data refuses to load. If we run the report individually ...

• Great!! Thank you! :) BR. ------------------------------ Adrian Rodriguez EOS Spain S.L. ------------------------------

• There is the Idle system presence and there is an Idle routing status - two different things. I was talking about system presence of Idle (often shown as Away). An agent being on queue with a routing status of Idle would not be counted in shrinkage time. ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi, That is the question... what means on the report IDLE time? I suppose that IDLE status on Historical Shrinkage is the status that @Jay Langsford but i agree with Gina its confuse.. Because when an agent are waiting in a queue for ...

• Hello Damaris, This is the first time we are using the time off manager functionality as we were waiting for the staffing groups so that we could split the hours allotments across multiple MUs in our BU. We are currently doing testing before releasing ...

• Folks, appreciate the feedback on this one. We don't intend to change the approach for direct routing, but it may be of interest that we are currently working on an Hourly-Interacting model (billing based on time spent Interacting or Communicating) ...

• Hi Pablo, I double-checked with the team and nothing should have changed with the status. I tested it, and it looks like the behavior is the same as it was before. Are you noticing a behavior that is different than before Staffing Groups was released? ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!