Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

You can find the metadata details of recording bulk export in https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/working-with-exported-recordings-in-aws-s3-bucket/. ------------------------------ Director, Product Management – Recording and Real-time Supervision ...

I don't know if I'm missing a feature/setting, but I'm wondering if there's a way to identify all the people on a conference call when calling several people from a queue. We found that if you're calling people with the same area code and the participants ...

Hi, give this a try "successTemplate": "#set($default = \"NotFound\") {\r\n \"value\": ${successTemplateUtils.firstFromArray(\"${value}\", \"$esc.quote$default$esc.quote\")}\r\n}" ------------------------------ Cheers Zubair ----------------- ...

Hi Tom, The only way to do this would be with a data action to get the data table row. /api/v2/flows/datatables/{datatableId}/rows/{rowId} This would allow you to pass in the department and retrieve the hours of operations. It could be a custom ...

• Can I add a wrap up code count to the dashboard for a specific queue? Add widgets to a dashboard Widgets display metrics and visual information about the queues, users, wrap-up codes, flows, and flow outcomes that you choose. You can add ...

• Profile Picture

GCX-GCP Exam

Hi guys, In May I am going to take the GCX-GCP exam. I am reaching out to see if any of you guy may be able to offer helpful advice on what to focus on, tips, the must-knows, (answers :-) ), etc. I have had one instructor that kind of hinted ...

• Thank you, Tracy! I had a blast collaborating on this with Nicole. Have a Happy Easter! ------------------------------ Jacqueline Turner Workflow Coordinator NYCM Insurance ------------------------------

1 person likes this.

You can try these use cases in ANY of your Genesys Cloud orgs and reproduce this behavior. Here are the outbound scenarios and the result of Screen Pop (Agent Script) launching: AGENT SCRIPT: Outbound Call on behalf of a queue >> External PSTN ...

Was reviewing this idea--https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WEM-I-541?utm_source=idea_comment_mailer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=subscribers--and there was an ask of how often agents are working several concurrent interactions. Is there a way ...

We are seeing a similar issue, but with a bit of variance. We are an auto answer as well, we had an agent who forgot to go off queue and went to lunch without locking their computer while WFH. The agent had multiple calls route to her during the lunch ...

New video series!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members