Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Thank you for your reply Anton - I think you were able to connect all the dots for me. A few things of note - I was trying to use 'Call Task' instead of 'Jump to reusable task'. looks like Jump works better. Also, I kept expecting to go back to my ...

Hi Steven, I actually found a way but I will surely try your second approach too. I will come back with details. Regards, ------------------------------ Charis Sideridis INTRACOM SINGLE MEMBER S.A. TELECOM SOLUTIONS. ------------------------- ...

I just wanted to check, because I couldn't find it either in a topic on the community, can you, when setting up alerts at the queue level, only send a notification alert to agents if they have the target skill? For example, Queue Customer and we have ...

• Posted in: PureConnect

Data within the data table (adding additional rows) is accessed in real time by handlers using the data table lookup tool step. If you add a row and save, then a call performs a data table lookup immediately after that, the new data would be available. ...

• Posted in: PureConnect

Architect is the GenesysCloud call flow designer, but handlers are part of Interaction Designer in PureConnect. You may want to look at your question again and ensure you're asking the right community and using the right terminology. ------------------------------ ...

• Hello all! We don't yet have a native chat concurrency metric. We do have a couple ideas tracking requests for this type of feature: https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/ANLS-I-191 https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/TEL-I-418 Until we're ...

• Posted in: Genesys Casual

A weather app that actually predicts the weather correctly! ------------------------------ Steph Voelker Westconsin Credit Union ------------------------------

• Posted in: Genesys Casual

Hi fans! We are seeking new talent for our Community Rockstar program . If there is someone in the communitiy who really helps you, answers your questions, posts helpful information, or provides valuable resources (a.k.a. a person you like to keep ...

I am trying to find out if there is a way to determine when a representative declines a call, verses when the caller abandons the call in route to the agent. We have our ring time set at about 32 seconds, sometimes I see that it alerted to the agent ...

See before-after screens at the Resource Center announcement (https://rcstaging.wpengine.com/admin-user-interface-enhancements/ ). ------------------------------ Zoltan Juricskay Product Manager Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members