Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hello Anush, I assume you are BYOC Premise customer and in BYOC deployment customer you can monitor the your edge and trunk metrics by creating a custom dashboard of live metrics to monitor the performance of the BYOC Premises Edges and trunks in ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Queue Details

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Isaac, The queue activity detail view will show information regarding the calls that hit that queue (to get there Click Performance > Workspace > Contact Center > Queue Activity ). However, if you need information like if there ...

Serena, did you find a solution for this? I am running into the same issue. ------------------------------ Nichole Conway State of Missouri ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Queue Details

Hi there! Where can I go to see Queue detailed information like is there a threshold for holding before the call disconnects? or if there is an announcement before it disconnects? Thanks! Isaac Denegri Everbank #ArchitectureandDesign ...

• What is the strictness of the topic phrases in Commercial? Are there any phrases that contain the word no? ------------------------------ Anik Dey Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• If the email has HTML content, we may not be able to parse the content to analyze the sentiment. Are these plain text emails? Are the phrases different in any way? ------------------------------ Anik Dey Genesys - Employees ------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Export Transcripts

• Hi Devanand, You can get familiar with Audio Connector and how it can fit your company's conversational needs in this link: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/about-audio-connector/ You will need to have a 3 rd party customer/partner cloud ...

Here are the 3 tickets we have that all involve issues with the new UI. Thanks. Case# 0003471599 Case# 0003472764 Case# 0003439108 ------------------------------ John Greer Smiths Detection Inc. ------------------------------

• Hello Team, Could someone please help me with the config. documents. We have installed the "Genesys Cloud Adapter" but after that I don't see any documents available for ref. (we have Audio Hook document, but what I heard is that its not useful in ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!