Home

Latest Discussions

• Hello Shannon, Thank you very much. I might have duplicated my response to you. This was helpful! Anthony ------------------------------ Anthony Cedrone Individual Only Contact Account ------------------------------

• Thank you Shannon! Great suggestion! Anthony ------------------------------ Anthony Cedrone Individual Only Contact Account ------------------------------

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Subhash, Additional information.It seems like if the linux installer of Genesys does not boot on the RAID1 disk of the DL360 Gen11. Is there any additional configurations to do on the server? We've tested with a Windows OS and its work fine. ...

Is there an ability to Auto Complete an email Interaction from Architect Flow based on keywords, From Address etc. #DigitalChannels ------------------------------ Rakesh Shringi The Capital Group Companies, Inc. ------------------------------

Hi Subhash, On the Genesys console, we can see that the synchronization.is still pendant for thé EDGEs. Could you please confirm the version of the Genesys installer that you use for your install? Thanks in avance. ------------------------------ ...

• @Mark Fagus a particular phrase used to close all emails was triggered by Genesys as a negative sentiment on one email but not on all emails; we have since updated the sentiment feedback to reflect this phrase as neutral, but is there a reason it was ...

• @Mark Fagus Can you help me understand why the word "no" triggered a custom topic labeled "Commercial" when none of the phrases in this topic contain that word? #SpeechandTextAnalytics ------------------------------ Shelby Cronk C1 ------- ...

An alternative approach to Predictive Engagement is using the messenger sdk and passing in custom attributes, one of which would be the URL of the website they're on. This can then be used in the Bot flow to make a decision, or passed into the agent script. ...

Hi Chris, Good to know that setup was completed. Can you see your edge status as paired in Cloud console ? Regarding server stuck part, fortunately we didn't face this for our edge setup, so nothing specific to suggest from my experience. Just in ...

Hello everyone, I am asking here because I can't find a related configuration, release note, help article, community post, or anything even vaguely related to this. Any Number that after going through Dial Plans ends up with 10 digits, be it ANI or DNIS, ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!