Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Quick update. We're pushed out the GA date for the ability to restrict transfers in the UI by 4 weeks provisionally. The reason for this is that the process of backfilling the required permissions (step 2 in my original post) has not reached all ...

• Posted in: PureConnect

I've never encountered this problem Fardeen. Are you encountering this problem when installing the Connect application? Looking at the logs may give more details. ------------------------------ Guchan Erzorlu Call Center Resources Dan. A.S ------ ...

Hi Guchan, We have succeded in passing through the RAID configuration but we are also stuck now on the WAN and IPMI Network Configuration. How did you resolve the issue on your end? Regards, Fardeen ------------------------------ Fardeen ...

Hi Subhash, We have succeded in passing through the RAID configuration but we are also stuck now on the WAN and IPMI Network Configuration. How did you resolve the issue on your end? ------------------------------ Maguitte Christopher Groupe ...

After answering the call, in the case where the consult line goes to queue, the line that consults goes to priority = 0. Is there a way to increase the priority of the consult? If so, where should I go to fix it? #ArchitectureandDesign #Implementation ...

Thanks Robert, it was in fact an OAuth client. ------------------------------ Marco Silva LEROY MERLIN SA ------------------------------

Hi Peter Is this something that you could do with the old APIs? My understanding is it's not possible under either old or new APIs. ------------------------------ David Farrell Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

Is there an option to somehow analyze the chatbot traffic and see which options the customer selected most often, and preferably download them in raw form from the time period I selected? In Optimization dashboard I have the option to select a range ...

Hi Fardeen, Is you CPU an AMD one? It is not supported if I'm not wrong. You can also check installation logs which is located in %temp% folder. Best, Guchan ------------------------------ Guchan Erzorlu Call Center Resources Dan. A.S - ...

Hello, Instead of loading a new page you can use Custom action in your Else statement and have it run the same script again, so it would loop the same script until state is Connecting. It's also worth considering using {{Scripter.Raw Interaction ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members