Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Paul Sorry, I've also got an error and fixed but not sure if this error is as same as yours. Please download v1.6.2. https://github.com/tishige/CallFlowVisualizer/releases/tag/1.6.2 If you still encounter an error with v1.6.2. Open the latest ...

Curious if there has been any advance on the analytics side post implementation or if an idea needs to be submiited for this. Cheers Steve ------------------------------ Stephen Abercrombie ------------------------------

hi Goerge, Has there been any progress on the issue. In our environment we are also facing the same issue. ------------------------------ Suraj Bhan Malik Capgemini ------------------------------

Hi Guys, I need to initiate a call from internal org to Genesys Cloud using API Gateway (Azure DevOps). for the above reason my API team is asking me to create OPENAPI Specification 3.x compliant API Specs with Genesys as API Provider which they will ...

We have links within our knowledge articles that open PDF files. When opening these URLs from Agent Assist Articles, users get an error when opening 'ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT'. This happens for all users, but only when clicking the link from the Agent Assist ...

• Profile Picture

RE: One-Way Audio

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Gavin, had you opened a support ticket for this issue ? Any internal findings on cause ? we have a case open, and will be enabling the media capture logging for any potential re-occurance. thanks John ------------------------------ John ...

Since we don't have station-to-station recording, a lot of the packaged reporting is also lacking. That is coming very soon. You can sort and filter on transfers and the type of transfer at the interaction level or queue/agent level. ------------------------------ ...

Welcome to Windows sound controls. You will run into this when two applications tries to access the microphone at the same time (well, not always, but most of the time). If you have good devices with good drivers like a Poly or Jabra headset, you will ...

Can you provide some before and after shots? ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ttec Digital Sr. Director - Innovation Architects Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com https://www.ttecDigital.com https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com ---------------- ...

I would suggest you look at milestones that can be reported on oob or create your own logging routine that you can run in a common module. Also, check out the Flow Insights for the number of visitors that pass through each call. ------------------------------ ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members