Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Robert, thanks for your helpful reply. I checked the API usage and I think I found the troublemaker. Best regards Christoph ------------------------------ Christoph Domaschke CRONBANK AG ------------------------------

Hello Community - we detected improper behavior in legacy Web Chat that has to be adjusted: after the improvement is released all updates to custom attributes set from within a chat flow (both new and existing fields) will be persisted throughout the ...

• Hello, I have a doubt, in the Historical Shrinkage report the Unavailable times are shown, which is composed of (Away, Idle, Offline). In my company we believe that Idle time should not be Unavailable time, we understand the explanation, since ...

• DUPLICATE Hello, I have a doubt, in the Historical Shrinkage report the Unavailable times are shown, which is composed of (Away, Idle, Offline). In my company we believe that Idle time should not be Unavailable time, we understand ...

Hi Richard, It looks like my output contact unable to fetch the information within the array. Here is reponse from Mulesoft, I tried multiple things but getting error to setup the array. Validate output against schema : JSON failed output ...

Hi Subhash, Thanks for your help. We shall give a try thanks.In the meantime we have resolved our issue. We have contacted the support teams of Genesys and make a conf call with them.It seems that the version of the installer provided on the ...

• Hi Nicholas, Can you please confirm, is this will be in Beta board today to register? ------------------------------ Sumant ------------------------------

@Dieter Wijnen -san, Can you please let me know how is the monitoring going on with Zabbix? We are also using Zabbix for monitoring others. ------------------------------ Anush Shetty SBI Shinsei Bank, Limited ------------------------------

Hi All, We are planning to monitor the edge device from HPE. Is there any alternative way to monitor the edge apart from API. Like monitoring the device direclty using SNMP. #Telephony ------------------------------ Anush Shetty SBI Shinsei Bank, ...

Hi All, Is there a way for the admins to bulk disable "continue voice recording during queue wait" in the voice Tab in Queues? We have around 200 queues and it is hard to click on disable in each queue. The option is available in Queue > Voice ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!