Home

Latest Discussions

• We have the same issue as @Gina Palmer mentioned. I thought Gen used to give Pending- Invalid for any request made outside of work plans, but it in fact only does that on days that are outside of the work plan. These 0-hour approvals create a lot of ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

I have a single user who has created all of our evaluation forms and added many saved questions as templates for ease of use. Unfortunately, no one else can see or use these template questions. Not even me, as an admin. The one who created the question ...

Thanks so its still always a internal call then. ------------------------------ NA ------------------------------

• Hi Ana, The Transference Calls will be counted to register in queues that received these calls. The forecast uses this information too. Att, ------------------------------ Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/ ...

Hi Jason, unfortunately nope. If the call doesn't enter or exit through the trunk, don't have a recording. We have an idea of the "development status" with the possibility enable recording in DN for example https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/TEL-I-118 ...

We are new to Genesys and have a couple agents experiencing "error in delivery" notifications if they hover over messages sent from the agent portal. I see that the messages were sent successfully to the customer. Underneath each message from the agent ...

• Understood. Thanks for sharing @Robert Wakefield-Carl ! ------------------------------ Amelie Wisniak Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• @Irina Milstein , @Brian Jones is correct. They are visual indicators showing that you can reorder custom fields. ------------------------------ Amelie Wisniak Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

If a user makes a call on behalf of a queue and calls another queue is that still considered a internal call? I'm not aware there anything where it would not be considered a internal call since its 2 queue calling each other. The queue are also not configured ...

Hi Bruce! Where can I find this page in Genesys Cloud? ------------------------------ Vanessa Ramirez Rush System for Health d/b/a Rush University System for Health ------------------------------

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!