Home

Latest Discussions

• Hi @David Fradejas Tomás , Great question! You are correct, our goal is to update the interface to set the foundations for future user experience and navigation enhancement. It does not include new capabilities or major user experience ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Like many here, we recently migrated from the Bold360/Genesys DX platform and have since implemented several Cloud CX bots using the same knowledge base. On the Knowledge Performance view the Sessions Self Service metric is consistently low (~25%). I ...

It sounds like you are talking about routing an interaction to an appropriate Agent - which is what ACD is. Alerts are not about alerting an agent to an incoming interaction, but more to (for example) alert a Supervisor that the number of calls waiting ...

The short answer is "no". The longer answer is "Why would you want to?" (What is the use case?) Agents can have multiple skills, so you create a skill for this type of interaction, give the agents the skill and then require it. For example, say your ...

Thank you, Vaun that seem to work. But for some reason that account with that custom role and the group permissions I cant save a member in the group. I can see it ; I can click edit on the right, I can search for the names, I can even add it but when ...

We got it enabled last week in our ORG and tested it with no problems. Essentially you initiate the Post-call function with one tool and there is another to cancel that. Kind of like the Enable Participant Recording. Once it is set with the first tool, ...

Hi, I have used A nalytics API: /api/v2/analytics/conversations/aggregates/query and specified the desired metric, in this case tAnswered - Defining ASA as the amount of time an interaction waited to be connected to an agent the calculation ...

Depending on what AWS region your org is deployed in, the update may not have made it yet. I believe the US East and West regions typically receive their weekly updates on Wednesday. ------------------------------ Charles Skowron ----------------- ...

• Hi fans! We are seeking new talent for our Community Rockstar program . If there is someone in the communitiy who really helps you, answers your questions, posts helpful information, or provides valuable resources (a.k.a. a person you like ...

Has anyone had success with initial testing of the new Post Call action from the April 15 release? Even with the new action in architect, ending a call doesn't send it to a flow. I've selected 'caller' as the target; it doesn't seem like it should be ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members