Home

Latest Discussions

• Hi Shannon, I confirmed with the team that there were no changes to the status within the last few months. They just released Staffing Groups, but that did not include status updates. ------------------------------ Damaris Scott Genesys - Employees ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

I have a lot of issues pulling what I would consider basic reports. I would love to be able to pull a time frame, like a year, with the display being totals by Monthly and it just doesn't work. ------------------------------ Gina Palmer Manager, Workforce ...

Hi - that red alert is typically visible when the outbound message cannot be delivered to the recipient: this could happen because End-User's client is currently offline, or attachment could not be delivered. With Web Messaging the alert should disappear ...

• WEMAI is just around the corner (where has this year gone already!) don't forget to register for our Performance & Gamification Round Table on the 1st May! ------------------------------ Tracy Genesys ------------------------------

• Thanks, Can see in Beta board now. ------------------------------ Sumant ------------------------------

• Thanks Breno! ------------------------------ ANA BELEN ALONSO VIDALES EOS Spain S.L. ------------------------------

Hi Steve, Have you found a way to make this work? I'm facing the same challenge where the message history is not automatically being added once the agent replies to the email. ------------------------------ Dennies Salenga ----------------------- ...

Thank you @Jan Heinonen . It helped. ------------------------------ Hanumantha Rao Vodafone International Services L.L.C. ------------------------------

• Hi Ivan, I have a similar scenario where I am trying to use default IVR profile to route calls for all LOBs but for 1 LOB there is a requirement to not to use beep so created a new IVR profile and trying to route only this LOB through a new IVR profile ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!