Home

Latest Discussions

• Hi Ana, The Transference Calls will be counted to register in queues that received these calls. The forecast uses this information too. Att, ------------------------------ Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/ ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Jason, unfortunately nope. If the call doesn't enter or exit through the trunk, don't have a recording. We have an idea of the "development status" with the possibility enable recording in DN for example https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/TEL-I-118 ...

We are new to Genesys and have a couple agents experiencing "error in delivery" notifications if they hover over messages sent from the agent portal. I see that the messages were sent successfully to the customer. Underneath each message from the agent ...

• Understood. Thanks for sharing @Robert Wakefield-Carl ! ------------------------------ Amelie Wisniak Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• @Irina Milstein , @Brian Jones is correct. They are visual indicators showing that you can reorder custom fields. ------------------------------ Amelie Wisniak Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

If a user makes a call on behalf of a queue and calls another queue is that still considered a internal call? I'm not aware there anything where it would not be considered a internal call since its 2 queue calling each other. The queue are also not configured ...

Hi Bruce! Where can I find this page in Genesys Cloud? ------------------------------ Vanessa Ramirez Rush System for Health d/b/a Rush University System for Health ------------------------------

Hi Bruce! Where can I find this page within Genesys Cloud? ------------------------------ Vanessa Ramirez Rush System for Health d/b/a Rush University System for Health ------------------------------

What are we removing? At the top of the Subscription or Billing & Usage page in Genesys Cloud admin are aggregate quantities of users and aggregate dollar amounts for a given billable period. We are removing this section outlined below. ...

SCIM was not tested with Sailpoint, but what i can say is that with all the SCIM vendors we do document, we were able to setup a SCIM integration using their generic tooling. The "app" we provide for those vendors is really just a default set of attribute ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!