Home

Latest Discussions

• Hi Aafreen Thanks for your post As has been mentioned already there are Ideas in the portal for this. The best one to use will be the below: https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WFMSCH-I-28 If you could add your vote and use case to this, ...

• If you are adding with the 'Add Activity to Agents' dialog you can select 'Suggest Ideal Time', and the possible times would be presented in order of (scheduled staff - required staff). To further optimize that case or any ad hoc schedule changes, you ...

• Posted in: Genesys Casual

I'm in my most significant years, and after a long time, I'm working hard to have my basic dream of life. ------------------------------ Najah Murad Henry Ford Health ------------------------------

• Hi Alejandra , I am unable to access the private SS&A Partner Beta Community, and I would like to see the functionality and features that are supported. Can you help getting that access? Thanks, -------------------------- Toshiyuki Koyama ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hello, This data can be extracted using this api ? looking for the right segment each time GET /api/v2/conversations/callbacks/{conversationId} example: ------------------------------ Rihab BEN MALEK Teleperformance ...

Hi Carlos, Charlotte, We are prioritizing this issue and investigating how to solve it. We will keep you posted here and through care. ------------------------------ Máté Földi Genesys PM ------------------------------

Hi Dawn, Could you please share a screenshot of your email experience? For the time be: Can you please try to refresh the browser or the desktop app. The css styling issues seems to get resolver by the refresh. The following command should work for ...

Hi Arturo, Did you create a care ticket already? Can you please share the number of that? Could you please share screenshots of the issue? For the time be: Can you please try to refresh the browser or the desktop app. The css styling issues seems to ...

Hi Sharadkumar, Can you please try to refresh the browser or the desktop app. The css styling issues seems to get resolver by the refresh. The following command should work for both the browser and the desktop app. Windows: ctrl + shift + R Mac: cmd + ...

Some prospects are asking about a percentage Matching Criteria for recording policies. This should allow the system to record a percentage of interactions matching other criteria. e.g. record 10% of calls, 20% of chats and all of ACD messages. It ...

What's Happening?

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members