Home

Latest Discussions

• Thanks, Can see in Beta board now. ------------------------------ Sumant ------------------------------

• Thanks Breno! ------------------------------ ANA BELEN ALONSO VIDALES EOS Spain S.L. ------------------------------

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Steve, Have you found a way to make this work? I'm facing the same challenge where the message history is not automatically being added once the agent replies to the email. ------------------------------ Dennies Salenga ----------------------- ...

Thank you @Jan Heinonen . It helped. ------------------------------ Hanumantha Rao Vodafone International Services L.L.C. ------------------------------

• Hi Ivan, I have a similar scenario where I am trying to use default IVR profile to route calls for all LOBs but for 1 LOB there is a requirement to not to use beep so created a new IVR profile and trying to route only this LOB through a new IVR profile ...

Hey Leor, From what we see are the following: Insurance and heath benefit terms City/state slots Automotive parts Addresses Doctor names Physician specialties ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ttec Digital Sr. Director ...

@Anik Dey - Now that we're in Q2 2024, could you please provide an update on when the Acoustic data will be filterable in the UI (e.g. in performance views like the Interactions view)? Appears to be listed as Feature STA-47 in the product roadmap (Content ...

Vaun-san, Thank you for your response. The device is HPE edge for customer hardware solution. We need to monitor the edge online status, alongwith the metrics like physical memory, disk space, cpu etc. ------------------------------ Anush Shetty SBI ...

Thank you for response. ------------------------------ Anush Shetty SBI Shinsei Bank, Limited ------------------------------

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!