Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Queue Details

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi there! Where can I go to see Queue detailed information like is there a threshold for holding before the call disconnects? or if there is an announcement before it disconnects? Thanks! Isaac Denegri Everbank #ArchitectureandDesign ...

• What is the strictness of the topic phrases in Commercial? Are there any phrases that contain the word no? ------------------------------ Anik Dey Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• If the email has HTML content, we may not be able to parse the content to analyze the sentiment. Are these plain text emails? Are the phrases different in any way? ------------------------------ Anik Dey Genesys - Employees ------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Export Transcripts

Posted in: Genesys Cloud
  • Hi Devanand, You can get familiar with Audio Connector and how it can fit your company's conversational needs in this link: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/about-audio-connector/ You will need to have a 3 rd party customer/partner cloud ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Here are the 3 tickets we have that all involve issues with the new UI. Thanks. Case# 0003471599 Case# 0003472764 Case# 0003439108 ------------------------------ John Greer Smiths Detection Inc. ------------------------------

• Hello Team, Could someone please help me with the config. documents. We have installed the "Genesys Cloud Adapter" but after that I don't see any documents available for ref. (we have Audio Hook document, but what I heard is that its not useful in ...

Thank you all for your suggestions. It turns out that we had delayed our Edge upgrade until this past weekend so although we received the feature release, this one required the most recent Edge version. Everything is fine now! ------------------------------ ...

Hi John, Can you please share your case numbers if they exist? Thank you in advance, ------------------------------ Máté Földi Genesys PM ------------------------------

• Hi everyone, I am thrilled to announce that Audio Connector is GA!! All Genesys customers and partners will be able to purchase and download from AppFoundry our latest 3rd party conversational connector. A few considerations before you start: ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!