Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hey Leor, From what we see are the following: Insurance and heath benefit terms City/state slots Automotive parts Addresses Doctor names Physician specialties ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ttec Digital Sr. Director ...

@Anik Dey - Now that we're in Q2 2024, could you please provide an update on when the Acoustic data will be filterable in the UI (e.g. in performance views like the Interactions view)? Appears to be listed as Feature STA-47 in the product roadmap (Content ...

Vaun-san, Thank you for your response. The device is HPE edge for customer hardware solution. We need to monitor the edge online status, alongwith the metrics like physical memory, disk space, cpu etc. ------------------------------ Anush Shetty SBI ...

Thank you for response. ------------------------------ Anush Shetty SBI Shinsei Bank, Limited ------------------------------

• We have the same issue as @Gina Palmer mentioned. I thought Gen used to give Pending- Invalid for any request made outside of work plans, but it in fact only does that on days that are outside of the work plan. These 0-hour approvals create a lot of ...

I have a single user who has created all of our evaluation forms and added many saved questions as templates for ease of use. Unfortunately, no one else can see or use these template questions. Not even me, as an admin. The one who created the question ...

Thanks so its still always a internal call then. ------------------------------ NA ------------------------------

• Hi Ana, The Transference Calls will be counted to register in queues that received these calls. The forecast uses this information too. Att, ------------------------------ Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/ ...

Hi Jason, unfortunately nope. If the call doesn't enter or exit through the trunk, don't have a recording. We have an idea of the "development status" with the possibility enable recording in DN for example https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/TEL-I-118 ...

We are new to Genesys and have a couple agents experiencing "error in delivery" notifications if they hover over messages sent from the agent portal. I see that the messages were sent successfully to the customer. Underneath each message from the agent ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!