Home

Latest Discussions

• Hi everyone, I am thrilled to announce that Audio Connector is GA!! All Genesys customers and partners will be able to purchase and download from AppFoundry our latest 3rd party conversational connector. A few considerations before you start: ...

• Hi Devanand, I'm facing a similar problem. I'm trying to configure the Audio Connector in the Architect Flow, but we haven't too much support material to implement it. It should be nice that Genesys could share an archive or an exemple of one implementation ...

• Hi .. It looks like they just posted the Beta sign-up Tile ------------------------------ Nicholas Robinson Senior Product Manager Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Robert, We did this at the top of our Inbound Message Flow in 2 steps. We first call the "Get Journey Session" action. In there, our journey session id is set to "Message.JourneyContext.customerSession.id", and then our Journey Session Result ...

1 person likes this.
  • Good Morning, With the recent release of staffing groups we now are able to implement the time off manager functionality in our department. During our testing we are noticing that when an agent submits a time off requests that falls outside of their ...

Hi Mate Thanks a lot for the information. I ask my customer if he wants to register for the beta and tell you when he answers. Anyway, thanks for having contacted and proposed me. Catherine ------------------------------ Catherine DUPIRE NXO ...

Hi Catherine, The new messaging component beta will start in the upcoming weeks. If you did not register to it we can still add you in case you are interested. The component will support copy paste from clipboard however we still handle the images ...

Hi Prakash, For UI There isn't. Don't have API for it too (bulk). There is an endpoint below: /api/v2/routing/queues/{queueId} --> suppressInQueueCallRecording (boolean) Att, ------------------------------ Breno Canyggia ...

• Hi everyone, As of last Monday 8th of April, Nuance recognizer as a Service has been RELEASED and available for all customer/partners via AppFoundry to download. A few reminders for you to take into account, prior installing Nuance in your org: ...

Hi Robert, thanks for your helpful reply. I checked the API usage and I think I found the troublemaker. Best regards Christoph ------------------------------ Christoph Domaschke CRONBANK AG ------------------------------

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!