Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Subhash, We have succeded in passing through the RAID configuration but we are also stuck now on the WAN and IPMI Network Configuration. How did you resolve the issue on your end? ------------------------------ Maguitte Christopher Groupe ...

After answering the call, in the case where the consult line goes to queue, the line that consults goes to priority = 0. Is there a way to increase the priority of the consult? If so, where should I go to fix it? #ArchitectureandDesign #Implementation ...

Thanks Robert, it was in fact an OAuth client. ------------------------------ Marco Silva LEROY MERLIN SA ------------------------------

Hi Peter Is this something that you could do with the old APIs? My understanding is it's not possible under either old or new APIs. ------------------------------ David Farrell Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

Is there an option to somehow analyze the chatbot traffic and see which options the customer selected most often, and preferably download them in raw form from the time period I selected? In Optimization dashboard I have the option to select a range ...

• Posted in: PureConnect

Hi Fardeen, Is you CPU an AMD one? It is not supported if I'm not wrong. You can also check installation logs which is located in %temp% folder. Best, Guchan ------------------------------ Guchan Erzorlu Call Center Resources Dan. A.S - ...

Hello, Instead of loading a new page you can use Custom action in your Else statement and have it run the same script again, so it would loop the same script until state is Connecting. It's also worth considering using {{Scripter.Raw Interaction ...

• From the screen shot you've shared it looks like the surplus people HAVE been scheduled - that is why they are showing as a difference. What are you seeing that makes you think they haven't been scheduled? I did notice that you don't seem to be using ...

Hi All, I am not sure if we are the only ones facing this issue. but with the latest change in the UI for utilization. We noticed the permissions needed to configure utilization on both agent level and organization level are the same. This is causing ...

Hi Breno, thanks for your answer. The situation is not quite as you describe it. The '407 Proxy Authentication Required' response is coming from our SIP trunk provider as an answer to the 1st INVITE sent by Genesys Cloud for an outbound call. The ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members