Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

That's great news! Hopefully that covers everything then. Let me know if you need anything else. ------------------------------ Steven Busse Vice President, Lead Business Analyst M&T Bank ------------------------------

Thanks Steven, the try/on error now works. I had to play round with the on error part. ------------------------------ Charis Sideridis INTRACOM SINGLE MEMBER S.A. TELECOM SOLUTIONS. ------------------------------

Hi, It seems that this will deployed to the remaining regions next week (https://help.mypurecloud.com/release-notes-home/features-coming-soon/)? As deployment schedule is now a sliding window across the week, would it be possible to have the exact ...

Hi, Hope everyone is doing well. We have built our custom logic to increment the priority, while they are in queue (in-queue flow). But observing the below issues; Beginning of in-queue flow GetCurrentDateTimeUtc() method returned 2024-04-18T15:29:09.727Z ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Canned Responses

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

4 years later it's still not fixed. This is a big BUG that needs to be quashed. ------------------------------ Dewald Smit Altron Systems Integration a Division of Altron TMT (Pty) Ltd ------------------------------

Hi We still face this issue. We have created canned responses in MS Trebuchet, The canned response appears to be styled correctly, but when we put the canned response in the mail, it returns Helvetica. Thierry ------------------------------ Thierry ...

No, we have the same. And it is not even restricted to only admin role, but also supervisor role has this. Not a desired situation in my opinion. At least the utilization on org-level should be restricted to master admin only. Agent utilization can ...

Hi Nuttapong, if you want to avoid 10 copys of the flow, than you need to find a way to "send" variables to that flow. One possibility would be 10 "consult-buttons" (1 for each queue), that write the desired queue into the participant data of the call ...

Hi @Paul Simpson I have 10 queues to transfer, so I have to create 10 flows, 1 flow per 1 queue ? ------------------------------ Nuttapong Limadisai Beryl 8 Plus Public Company Limited ------------------------------

Hello beautiful people, I have attempted to remove a queue from an agent, but every time the change is confirmed successful, the queue reassigns itself to the agent automatically. I can see the same agent is a member of a group that has membership with ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members