Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Pierrick, Where can I find documentation on Customer Insights. Thanks ------------------------------ Velmani Natarajan MVP Health Plan, Inc. ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Station Groups

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi All, Has anyone had any success with this at all, I have a similar request to set up Simultaneous ringing. Thanks Stu ------------------------------ Stu Pattison EQUANS Services Limited ------------------------------

• Posted in: Welcome Community

Hi fans! We are seeking new talent for our Community Rockstar program . If there is someone in the communitiy who really helps you, answers your questions, posts helpful information, or provides valuable resources (a.k.a. a person you like ...

Hello Andy, this is a customization we developed for some of our clients. We use a middleware that we call in the survey flow to send it the assigned survey through an Action. This middleware parses the survey ID and questions so we can later link the ...

• Hi @David Fradejas Tomás , Great question! You are correct, our goal is to update the interface to set the foundations for future user experience and navigation enhancement. It does not include new capabilities or major user experience ...

Like many here, we recently migrated from the Bold360/Genesys DX platform and have since implemented several Cloud CX bots using the same knowledge base. On the Knowledge Performance view the Sessions Self Service metric is consistently low (~25%). I ...

It sounds like you are talking about routing an interaction to an appropriate Agent - which is what ACD is. Alerts are not about alerting an agent to an incoming interaction, but more to (for example) alert a Supervisor that the number of calls waiting ...

The short answer is "no". The longer answer is "Why would you want to?" (What is the use case?) Agents can have multiple skills, so you create a skill for this type of interaction, give the agents the skill and then require it. For example, say your ...

Thank you, Vaun that seem to work. But for some reason that account with that custom role and the group permissions I cant save a member in the group. I can see it ; I can click edit on the right, I can search for the names, I can even add it but when ...

We got it enabled last week in our ORG and tested it with no problems. Essentially you initiate the Post-call function with one tool and there is another to cancel that. Kind of like the Enable Participant Recording. Once it is set with the first tool, ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members