Home

Latest Discussions

• @Mark Fagus a particular phrase used to close all emails was triggered by Genesys as a negative sentiment on one email but not on all emails; we have since updated the sentiment feedback to reflect this phrase as neutral, but is there a reason it was ...

• @Mark Fagus Can you help me understand why the word "no" triggered a custom topic labeled "Commercial" when none of the phrases in this topic contain that word? #SpeechandTextAnalytics ------------------------------ Shelby Cronk C1 ------- ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

An alternative approach to Predictive Engagement is using the messenger sdk and passing in custom attributes, one of which would be the URL of the website they're on. This can then be used in the Bot flow to make a decision, or passed into the agent script. ...

Hi Chris, Good to know that setup was completed. Can you see your edge status as paired in Cloud console ? Regarding server stuck part, fortunately we didn't face this for our edge setup, so nothing specific to suggest from my experience. Just in ...

Hello everyone, I am asking here because I can't find a related configuration, release note, help article, community post, or anything even vaguely related to this. Any Number that after going through Dial Plans ends up with 10 digits, be it ANI or DNIS, ...

• Thank you Steve for reposting ------------------------------ Nicholas Robinson Senior Product Manager Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• We are targeting beta to run about 90 days with an estimated GA Late Q3 ------------------------------ Nicholas Robinson Senior Product Manager Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• HI Steve, we are planning to make updates (i.e.multiple default panels) to panel manger in a future release. ------------------------------ Nicholas Robinson Senior Product Manager Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

Thanks for that Shauna - do you know if you use predictive engagement? While we have the customer journey tab and some data in it, nothing pertains to the page/url the customer was on. From what I can find from online documentation, it sounds like predictive ...

• Hello! I have a ticket open on this but looking for any community feedback - I have a line of business that gets roughly 550-700 calls a week with an AHT of 13mins. For weeks upon weeks, Gen has given me a weekly requirement of about 7 fte. 6-7 fte ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!