Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Is there a way to select multiple options for a question on Evaluation Forms? I see there is a Multiple Choice option, but it only allows one selection to be made. For instance, the group name is Opening and 2 out of 4 items are required to earn credit, ...

• The updates look good, nice and fresh. It would be good whilst you are making amendments to this side of the platform to be able to do the following around table management: Change the format for an existing field - incase of error and need ...

Yes, that could certainly work, but as you mention it's a bit ungainly and not dynamic as I'd need to create a switch case for each task to potentially be called (and there are many). ------------------------------ Vikki Papesh Sr. Genesys Cloud Developer ...

It's not clean and could get unwieldly depending on the number of tasks you want to jump to, however, I would create a switch and hardcode the 'jump to task' based on each branch of the switch. ------------------------------ Kevin Goodwin Mediu, ...

Currently, only SMTP is supported. We should see by September or so IMAP for 0365. This will allow direct pulling from the O365 mailbox and you can use the Genesys 3rd-party SMTP connector to send out through O365. The only problem is that this only ...

Hi Dean, thank you for your reply! I tried it and it doesn't tell indicate the session DNIS but instead it shows the agent name instead. For example: What happened here is the caller dialed the DNIS ending in 7110, then agent Anderson picked up ...

• Posted in: PureConnect

We havent moved to Genesys cloud yet, but its coming for us. In the intermediate time I am looking for some insight. Currently our callers can request a callback within the IVR, they record a brief 5-15 sec voicemail, the IVR will then place them ...

Hi Dianne... The transferred to number should show up in the "session dnis" attribute. If you go to workspace/interactions view and then add that metric using the "+" button on the far right, you should be able to see the number there. Give that a shot ...

• Profile Picture

RE: DNIS reporting query

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Dianne... not sure of your exact use case, but typically secondary numbers show up under the "session dnis" attribute. In the workspace/interactions view, you can ass the session dnis attribute to the view and then search or filter on them that way. ...

Super helpful and well-crafted post Kevin. ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ttec Digital Sr. Director - Innovation Architects Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com https://www.ttecDigital.com https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com ---------------- ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!