Home

Latest Discussions

• Preview screenshots or even mock-ups would be real nice to see..... ------------------------------ Angus Huckle Spark NZ Trading ------------------------------

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Ismail, Have you done the required RAID configuration for your drives ? If not, please refer below resource center link & perform RAID configuration & check. Set up a Customer Hardware Solution Edge - Genesys Cloud Resource Center (mypurecloud.com) ...

Thank you, Paul, for sharing this! I voted for the idea from the link you provided. I noticed Genesys has been relatively quiet on updates for this feature which is saddening. Hopefully this can be pushed faster for development and launch to the application ...

This is already an idea on Aha. It's the 5th most requested feature. https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/INB-I-986 ------------------------------ Paul Simpson Views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer. - ...

This response '407 Proxy Authentication Required', I guess, then is sent from SIP Proxy your provider. Maybe the provider needs to apply the configuration of "session persistent" or change for the authentication will be used in the first INVITE only. ...

I like this idea and in the portal of idea will be have my vote. Att, ------------------------------ Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/ ------------------------------

• Hi Everyone, I have a customer who has one capacity (example) of 100 users/agents and your forecast indicates that he needs to use 80 users/agents only. During the generation Schedule with forecast, the users "Difference", the system doesn't allocate ...

• We see this sometimes. The intraday view will show the agents associated with the planning group. The queue activity shows all the agents in a queue, who may or may not be in the planning groups you're viewing on the intraday screen. You would need to ...

@Vaun McCarthy Thanks, that's helpful. I've shared this with the appropriate team for their review. ------------------------------ Amelie Wisniak Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

Is there any consideration to implement a feature in Genesys where, when a voice interaction is received, that an automated greeting would play for the caller? When a queue receives higher traffic, having to verbalize a greeting over and over can become ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members