Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi, I have used A nalytics API: /api/v2/analytics/conversations/aggregates/query and specified the desired metric, in this case tAnswered - Defining ASA as the amount of time an interaction waited to be connected to an agent the calculation ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Post Call Surveys

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Depending on what AWS region your org is deployed in, the update may not have made it yet. I believe the US East and West regions typically receive their weekly updates on Wednesday. ------------------------------ Charles Skowron ----------------- ...

• Hi fans! We are seeking new talent for our Community Rockstar program . If there is someone in the communitiy who really helps you, answers your questions, posts helpful information, or provides valuable resources (a.k.a. a person you like ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Post Call Surveys

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Has anyone had success with initial testing of the new Post Call action from the April 15 release? Even with the new action in architect, ending a call doesn't send it to a flow. I've selected 'caller' as the target; it doesn't seem like it should be ...

• Hey Community Members, It is time for us to seek more new talent for our Community Rockstar program and we need your help (yes, again😁). If there is someone in the communitiy who really helps you, answers your questions, posts helpful ...

We are having the same Issue. I needed to show that our team had not made multiple outbound calls to a particular phone number. I wanted to use the interactions view to create a summary export for the day showing the number dialed (DNIS) our caller ...

We are building some custom reports in PowerBI and are looking to include ASA as a metric in our reports. We are using the Analytics/Reporting/Exports API to bring in our data,( https://developer.genesys.cloud/devapps/api-explorer but we are having difficulty ...

Hi fans! We are seeking new talent for our Community Rockstar program . If there is someone in the communitiy who really helps you, answers your questions, posts helpful information, or provides valuable resources (a.k.a. a person you like to keep ...

Thank you for your reply Anton - I think you were able to connect all the dots for me. A few things of note - I was trying to use 'Call Task' instead of 'Jump to reusable task'. looks like Jump works better. Also, I kept expecting to go back to my ...

Hi Steven, I actually found a way but I will surely try your second approach too. I will come back with details. Regards, ------------------------------ Charis Sideridis INTRACOM SINGLE MEMBER S.A. TELECOM SOLUTIONS. ------------------------- ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members