Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Yes, SMS setup is required. Thanks, Russ! ------------------------------ Matthew ------------------------------

Hello! https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/create-alert-rule/ We are not finding if there is an SMS cost associated or SMS set up needed to receive SMS Alerts. Can anyone point us to information regarding the cost of SMS when using it for Alerts ...

Hi all, I just want to chime in because I have a question that kind of aligns with what you are experience and what I am trying to figure out. I have some agents telling me that they keep getting calls from their respective queues even when they don't ...

• What are the minimum hours on their work plans? If you set their work plans to a minimum of five days and 30 hours, they should always be scheduled for five days and 30 hours, regardless of what the requirements are. It looks like you might have a little ...

• Hi Felicity, thank you for your response. Some users aren't allocated in the schedule... About Required and Required with Shrinkage numbers, I will see it. Thank you for the tip. Att, ------------------------------ Breno Canyggia Ferreira ...

Ha! You've noticed? Yes, it a frequently expressed frustration, both here and on the Ideas site, that communication on feature development is often lacking. This particular feature is one of the more heavily complained about ones in that regard. PureConnect ...

• Unfortunately, once agents are deleted, their time off requests are also deleted. You can instead "Set Inactive" on a user, which will not delete their Time Off Requests. Unlike Time Off Requests, Schedules are kept for a deleted user, so Shannon's ...

• Can you share how this works with the panel manager? Are we able to choose multiple default panels? It would be great if I could have profile and agent assist pop at the same time. ------------------------------ Steve Alix EDCi -------------------- ...

• Hi, They are in this prior post. https://community.genesys.com/discussion/upcoming-agent-ui-update-multi-contextual-panels Pretty cool feature. ------------------------------ Steve Alix EDCi ------------------------------

Thank you Gabe. ------------------------------ Sai Kumar Miratech, Inc ------------------------------

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members