Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Mate - We still have some open issues related to this change (specifically, the inability to copy and paste from Google sheets/excel and also an issue with font sizes not displaying properly) . I have cases open for these but haven't received any updates. ...

Hi Timo, The exact time will be 2AM Wednesday on the 24th and it will be in one go for the whole region. More details about the change under this article: https://rise.articulate.com/share/vgRFoYM_nH-TG43K4zvxedzYjXDqt71N ------------------------------ ...

Hi Zoran, When the user inherits (role, queue...) through Groups, for a change you need to apply it in the group. If you set configuration in the User, right, you can change in the user. Att, ------------------------------ Breno Canyggia Ferreira ...

We have developed a VoiceBot for a client by activating the Google Dialogflow CX Add-On (Genesys Reseller), and all consumption and usage information regarding quotas and limits of our Dialogflow project has disappeared. This information is crucial for ...

Good Morning! If you accept an interaction and "skip" the interaction, it will be considered complete - unless you have multiple phone numbers on that account. It should be skipping it at the phone number level, not record level. If you have two, ...

Hi Soubhash, We've passed the steps my following the recommandations.We have succeded in completing the installation. The issue that we are having now is that after receiving the process complete message and after the reboot of the server, it is like ...

Hi all. Anyone having issues playing back / viewing live voice interactions? When trying access a live interaction, it looks like the attached pic. Raised with Case. #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface #QualityManagement #Reporting/Analytics ...

That's great news! Hopefully that covers everything then. Let me know if you need anything else. ------------------------------ Steven Busse Vice President, Lead Business Analyst M&T Bank ------------------------------

Thanks Steven, the try/on error now works. I had to play round with the on error part. ------------------------------ Charis Sideridis INTRACOM SINGLE MEMBER S.A. TELECOM SOLUTIONS. ------------------------------

Hi, It seems that this will deployed to the remaining regions next week (https://help.mypurecloud.com/release-notes-home/features-coming-soon/)? As deployment schedule is now a sliding window across the week, would it be possible to have the exact ...

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members