Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Casual

In this new Genesys video series, we highlight some engaging personalities in the Genesys community. First up is Jacquie Turner, a community member who implemented a unique training program for her agents moving from PureCloud to Genesys Cloud. She also ...

• Posted in: PureConnect

When you look at an object's permissions (Default, Role, Workgroup or User) you can see where those are inherited from. So if you create a dummy user, add all Roles (and Workgroup, if necessary) to it then look at the permission, you will see a list ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Sure- some of our folks are seeing it like this and some like this and some are seeing it as you've screenshotted it above. The ones that are seeing it like my screenshots have refreshed with no changes. ------------------------------ ...

AFAIK, everything comes from Exchange (and is synchronized.) ------------------------------ Paul Simpson Views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer. ------------------------------

Rechelle, The page to see what Matthew is discussing is located here: Thermo Fischer Contact Us Chat ------------------------------ Kevin Brown Miratech, Inc United States ------------------------------

Does content search work for different languages? We created some topics in a different language but when we run a report, we don't see any mention of the topics. When creating the topic, we have set the dialect to the specific language, ex. es-ES. ...

If you have experience with the ICWS API, this can be done, but requires some programming and json parsing knowledge. You would first retrieve a list of the roles in your environment to get the "id" values: /configuration/roles Then you'd iterate ...

Oh, I see. Thank you so much. ------------------------------ Rechelle McConnell CHRISTIAN BROADCASTING NETWORK ------------------------------

> Can I still label it a chat even if we build the flow in the Inbound Message Flow and not in the Inbound Chat? Yes. Labels are not media-specific, so you could create a label "Green" and then via their respective flows have a "Green" message, a ...

1 person likes this.

Thank you, Panagiota. Can I still label it a chat even if we build the flow in the Inbound Message Flow and not in the Inbound Chat? ------------------------------ Rechelle McConnell CHRISTIAN BROADCASTING NETWORK ------------------------------

New video series!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members