Home

Latest Discussions

• Hi everyone I have a question with the intraday view about the number of connected agents. I have read the documentation about the difference between the "scheduled agent" and the "real" agent. I can't understand why the metrics are so different. The ...

• Posted in: PureConnect

How data table changes works for real time customers. If I change data in data table and The customer already in call will update with current data or old one. #ArchitectureandDesign #Integrations #PureConnectQAEpisode ------------------------------ ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hello All, I am currently trying to create web messaging for internal users to create tickets as well as create Genesys Cloud users based on those tickets. I am able to achieve this (within digital bot) if I have to copy existing users settings (for ...

• Profile Picture

Messaging UI

Hello- I applied on behalf of one of my customers for the Beta trail of Messaging UI. Could you please advise if its been accepted and when it is due ? #BetaUpdate ------------------------------ Bill Gleeson Connect Managed Services (UK) Limited ...

Hi everyone, In Transfer to ACD, is it possible to route the interactions to either one of the ACD Skills defined? For example, the interactions can be routed to any agents with Language Skill AND (ACD Skill 1 OR ACD Skill 2). #Routing(ACD/IVR) ...

Hi Steven, Tried your suggestion but unfortunately it didn't work. I did numerous tests, worked with delays, removed boolean variable, etc and I can only assume that the script cannot handle the interaction state variable. I added the boolean variable ...

Just to provide an update, i have managed to find a solution by using "Evaluate a Schedule" as suggested, thank you for everyone's help and time. ------------------------------ Lewis Staffa Liberata ------------------------------

i'm currently working on a solution through Api for Holidays, there is this website in Germany https://www.api-feiertage.de/ that gets every Holiday of this year, i'm trying to build a Data Action that does the work. this might be something for you ...

Thanks Robert for your response. When tried Basic auth .. i'm getting error " No authentication bearer token specified in authorization header" When tried to use User defined oAuth integration action execute but its gives me null results. ...

• Hi Amelie, I don't see any particular differences apart from a more user-friendly interface. Have you considered any relevant improvements, such as allowing the use of regex expressions for table field entry validation, or similar? Thanks in advance. ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members