Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: PureConnect

We havent moved to Genesys cloud yet, but its coming for us. In the intermediate time I am looking for some insight. Currently our callers can request a callback within the IVR, they record a brief 5-15 sec voicemail, the IVR will then place them ...

• Profile Picture

RE: DNIS reporting query

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Dianne... The transferred to number should show up in the "session dnis" attribute. If you go to workspace/interactions view and then add that metric using the "+" button on the far right, you should be able to see the number there. Give that a shot ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Super helpful and well-crafted post Kevin. ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ttec Digital Sr. Director - Innovation Architects Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com https://www.ttecDigital.com https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com ---------------- ...

You can use the GetQueueEstimatedWaitTime or FindQueueEstimatedWaitTime functions to check EWT for a queue before transferring to it. For the agents on queue, you should be able to write data action to check that. ------------------------------ Melissa ...

I see this post from 2017, do you know if this is available for us to use, its 2024 - hoping you do we want to check first if agents are in queue in available across multiple queues and use EWT comparison if none available ------------------------------ ...

A user reported that there noticing the alert pop up for calls in the bottom right disappearing too fast after it appears and said the notification would stay there until they stop hearing the call ring. Is there a way to prolong the notification? I assume ...

I have a project where I would like to reference a field in a data table to retrieve a task name and call the task using "Jump to Reusable Task", since different conditions require the execution of different tasks. However, unlike most fields in Architect, ...

You can use the recording bulk action API to do so. Now, you will need to provide Analytics query as a parameter in the API to search for the interactions that you want recordings' delete date to be updated for. But hopefully you know the filter criteria ...

Is it possible to integrate Genesys Cloud with M365 using GRAPH protocol. Currently that is what we are using on premise. Is IMAP Supported, if not is the only alternative for integration is to forward the emails from your server to Email Address Configured ...

Catelyn, I have a solution that I seemed to work in my testing. Begin by setting your comma separated string value as participant data in your flow. In my example it's called "ListFromFlow". You can set it as shown, or if you have a collection in Architect, ...

1 person likes this.

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!