Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

You might have a couple of issues here. First, all ORGS have been stripped of their International dialing, so it will try to normalize for US National calls. Also, GCx only talks e.164 for dialing, so yes, it will try to convert EVERYTHING to e.164. ...

Leor, Great to hear! Question for you. Would this eventually be able to consume grammars like the Nuance libraries or open source ones like Kaldi? ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ttec Digital Sr. Director - Innovation Architects ...

You will need to look at the language when the Survey Flow starts and use the correct survey based on the language choice. It would be nice if Language was something you could specify in a policy. It might be easier just to split your languages between ...

With the recipe, you have to follow it to the "T". Every component must be the same as what is listed in the resource article and set up exactly as they want it set up. Any deviation would be the cause of this failure message. I would guess this list ...

I would suggest a bot with and Any Slot. You could probably have utterances for both the Any Slot and for the extension so it will match either. I would then look at the slot type and if extension, do the transfer and if a name, use the search feature ...

Remember that each attribute is written as participant data on the conversation in the segment that pertains to the participant. Most of the time, this is the external call segment of the conversation, You can usually query the conversation and get the ...

This is what I am looking for as well. Were you able to figure out if that's possible? Every iteration of permissions I've tested with did not work. The option would be helpful for staff members who need to view the responses but aren't on a queue, ...

Hey George, Does this apply to screen recording as well or just voice. ------------------------------ Joshua Civitareale Nexon Asia Pacific Pty. Ltd. ------------------------------

Hi Anush it's been a couple of years but assuming it's an Edge you purchased through Genesys then you can request if you don't already have it the iLO credentials so you can log into the device directly and configure SNMP information. You can then also ...

Hello Anush, I assume you are BYOC Premise customer and in BYOC deployment customer you can monitor the your edge and trunk metrics by creating a custom dashboard of live metrics to monitor the performance of the BYOC Premises Edges and trunks in ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!