Home

Latest Discussions

• " Idle (Away): The agent is logged on to the desktop application with the screen saver on or screen locked. " So, if you say have 100 agents and all 100 have their screen saver active and/or screen locked not doing any work, you want that to be considered ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Can you offer people to Unsubscribe from the email campaigns? In the documentation there is some talk about this, but there is nothing that tells you how. Is this not built in to campaigns? Do we need a third-party system to deal with Unsubscribes? ...

Thanks for your response Marian.

I am also looking for this information. It would have been nice to have the information in this thread, instead of a private email. Would it be possible have this information in here as well? ------------------------------ Egill Pálsson Advania Island ...

• Hi Amelie, thank you for adding data table name to viewing mode and for Refresh button. I've tested a little the new interface, for what is needed this six-square button? The field options are open even if I click to any part of the field area. ...

Hello, You can change the margins on the buttons in the layout settings for the button. You can also change the color on the buttons for each page so it looks like the current page is highlighted to give a tab like look. ------------------------------ ...

Hi Khurshid, You can put your inputs in to the same object on the input contract. No need to have multiple objects. Then your Request URL and Request Body should grab those inputs. Your request body gets the subjectId...and subjectType if needed. ...

Very excited for this one, the replay feature will be great for debugging. ------------------------------ James Dunn Pitney Bowes Inc. ------------------------------

Hello Community, How to create POST data action for adding roles and division to users. API: /api/v2/authorization/subjects/{subjectId}/bulkadd When I run it through developer center, it works fine. But when I try to create a data action, it always ...

PS: Maybe you will have to look into the inqueue-flow, too. ------------------------------ Christoph Domaschke CRONBANK AG ------------------------------

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!