Home

Latest Discussions

• I am coming in very late to this, but it is because I haven't run across any Bold360/DX customers until now. As luck and timing would have it, I now have one that has instances of both the original and also DX. They have asked for all data extraction. ...

• Hello everyone. Have your agents been experiencing intermittent issues when trying to export their schedules to a third party calendar? One of my colleagues was able to identify the root cause of these issues as the custom URL, which bridges the ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

I am connected to Genesys Cloud using the Desktop App. My status was changes to Away after my PC was locked, but when I check my profile panel, I can't see a status selection: I wonder if this behavours is expected? Thank you! #Unsure/Other ...

• A few ways, but probably the easiest is to go to the vertical view (three vertical dots at top of schedule), scroll to the agent, copy the entire shift (click on the day and then ctrl-C or whatever is appropriate for your OS), then select rows to past ...

• Hi Cody, We are working on adding this to Genesys Cloud; we want to give users a staffing requirement forecast that reflects any changes they have made to their forecast or "scenarios." Currently, the staffing needs generation in GC is tied to the ...

• But remember that, if you Reschedule to optimize the Breaks and Lunches, your "Required Staff with Shrinkage" changes, so you lose the historical forecasting information. If you had updated the forecast and wanted to be able to see what the staffing was ...

• We manually adjust schedules all the time so it is not that we don't want to do the work. We know it is cumbersome. However, we don't want to replace the Lunch with Off Queue. That creates a whole other problem. We already have a 5 min buffer for ...

• David, If you are adding an activity to a schedule, using the ideal time or now, I assume the question is "does the system reoptimize breaks/meals to meet the newest shrinkage addition" and the short answer is: no, it does not. The way to get the ...

• Hey All, Check out the Communities first spotlight video getting to know our Communtiy Members (click on ther tile on the side panel 😊) Jacquie is a one of Genesys WEM customers and a great active member of the WEM Community, we appreciate you ...

• Posted in: Genesys Casual

In this new Genesys video series, we highlight some engaging personalities in the Genesys community. First up is Jacquie Turner, a community member who implemented a unique training program for her agents moving from PureCloud to Genesys Cloud. She also ...

1 person likes this.

New video series!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members