Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi All, Is there a way for the admins to bulk disable "continue voice recording during queue wait" in the voice Tab in Queues? We have around 200 queues and it is hard to click on disable in each queue. The option is available in Queue > Voice ...

I have uploaded the installer in this thread, please check if you can download. This installed has logging enabled for any error you might get, which will be written in a log file on your USB drive. ------------------------------ Regards, Subhash Srivastava ...

Sorry Chris. I can access the one-drive, but upload file option doesn't work. ------------------------------ Subhash Srivastava Nucleus Software Exports Limited ------------------------------

Are you writing that value out as participant data just before and after the blocks in question? It should show exact time at those insertions. ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ttec Digital Sr. Director - Innovation Architects ...

Do you have a recording policy for Messaging? If so, then it will "record" the conversation and then us the API or the transcript tab in the Interactions Details to get the transcript. ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ttec Digital ...

There is the bot performance view and you should be placing Outcomes and Milestones into the flows and bots. this can be reported on using the upcoming Journey Flows and in the Milestones performance view. The new Flow Insights will show how many visitors ...

Are you sure the agent is getting the call from that queue or dialing out of that queue? Was the call transferred to them? I would guess there is another segment involved here. Also, check to see if they transferred the call to a flow. ------------------------------ ...

Did you open a ticket on this? We have several client complain about the new UI, but the PM's need to know about them. Open a ticket and get the ball rolling. Have you have any changes to the attachment preview? ------------------------------ Robert ...

Set your ACW to have a timeout as well. Ending does not necessarily chose a wrap-up code and hit done. Other than that, I have not heard of any other issues. ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ttec Digital Sr. Director - Innovation ...

Genesys Cloud only talks REST and JSON payloads. While part of the OpenAPI spec, not every implementation of standards will follow all of the spec. No, Genesys will not be able to read the YAML directly unless encapsulated in JSON or is presented as ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!