Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Some prospects are asking about a percentage Matching Criteria for recording policies. This should allow the system to record a percentage of interactions matching other criteria. e.g. record 10% of calls, 20% of chats and all of ACD messages. It ...

Hi DInesh, Not sure I understand your scenario properly. You get the balance from the datatable, then get currency from somewhere else and then I presume you concatenate the currency and the balance into another variable Flow.BalanceForTTS which you ...

We do this for call recording.. make internal numbers dial an external DID matched by a number plan reg ex to send out of trunk and back in, bare in mind you will have added call cost as if it stays in edge then no cost. ------------------------------ ...

Hello - I'd like to reference data within a Data Table using data found in a Contact List column within a Script. The Script variable (Outbound.<column>) found in the contact list is the reference key in the Data Table. I'd to be able to reference ...

Hi Rechelle, For #2 and #3, you could use the new Utilization Labels feature. Create a label "live_chat" with capacity 2 and set it on all incoming live chats. That will limit agents to no more than 2 live chats at a time. If you also created a label ...

• Posted in: Genesys Casual

special award by VP for a large migration project 10 years back... ------------------------------ Senih Demren Insurance Corporation of British Co ------------------------------

• Hi all, If we have an unpublished schedule based on an existing forecast, and then we add an ad-hoc activity to that schedule, will the engine automatically rebalance the schedule for you or would the planner have to go through and manually re-adjust? ...

• Posted in: PureConnect

Hi, Is there a way to pull all roles that have a certain permission? We'd like to control who has access to the permission that allows users to delete evaluations and right now, we already have so may custom roles that it's challenging to trace ...

Mother Genesys knows best. Wish that was up to the organization to decide that behavior, but feel like that would be a feature request. I do wonder though if you can trick it somehow into thinking it is an external participant. Which seems like ...

1 person likes this.

3/27/24 UPDATE2: Latest response from Genesys Support (in regards to Agent Screen / Screen Pop): "​An interaction is a means of connecting an internal participant to external participant. When you are calling on behalf of a queue you are the internal ...

What's Happening?

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members