Home

Latest Discussions

• Having just joined the beta, I wanted to add my positive opinion for the UI changes. They are subtle enough that infrequent users won't notice, but helpful enough that those who use it regularly will appreciate the updated typeface and appearance. Two ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

After 2 weeks of urging support to pass this to Engineering, solution was to disable an SDK for the toggle setting to work on the back end..... ------------------------------ Suren Nathan SUNWING VACATIONS INC. ------------------------------

Thanks Angelo, that is helpful! ------------------------------ Nicole VanWie State of Arizona - City of Mesa ------------------------------

Thanks so much, Robert! One area we're looking at for future expansion is the ability to add recordings of examples to Dictionary Management. This could further improve accuracy in the above examples. Leor ------------------------------ Leor Grebler, ...

Hello Elizabeth! I'm sorry for your experience and rest assured it's on our roadmap to improve this functionality. Genesys Cloud runs off a true big data architecture model which carries the huge benefit of being able to centralize the infrastructure ...

• Thanks Damaris, do they think that it's working as designed by approving requests made outside of workplans instead of throwing the invalid error? ------------------------------ Shannon Hellner Paycor, Inc. ------------------------------

• Hi Shannon, I confirmed with the team that there were no changes to the status within the last few months. They just released Staffing Groups, but that did not include status updates. ------------------------------ Damaris Scott Genesys - Employees ...

I have a lot of issues pulling what I would consider basic reports. I would love to be able to pull a time frame, like a year, with the display being totals by Monthly and it just doesn't work. ------------------------------ Gina Palmer Manager, Workforce ...

Hi - that red alert is typically visible when the outbound message cannot be delivered to the recipient: this could happen because End-User's client is currently offline, or attachment could not be delivered. With Web Messaging the alert should disappear ...

1 person likes this.
  • WEMAI is just around the corner (where has this year gone already!) don't forget to register for our Performance & Gamification Round Table on the 1st May! ------------------------------ Tracy Genesys ------------------------------

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!