Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Queue Details

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

PS: Maybe you will have to look into the inqueue-flow, too. ------------------------------ Christoph Domaschke CRONBANK AG ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Queue Details

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Isaac, if I understand your question right, you do not want to have statstics but you want to know, when the ACD disconnects and when it plays a prompt. For that you will have to look into the inbound flow used by your queue. There you can see, which ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hello, I am trying to display multi page script in agent window. I am seeing we can use button with page change action added to each button. However in terms of UI design, it adds space between each button. I would like to display the script in agent ...

Hi @Becky Powell for the Sailpoint integrations you're mentioning here, was SCIM also tested and would we need to use a third party connector of sorts? Don't suppose you can point me to any resource material around what would be needed specifically ...

Yes, that is a pain. I added this idea for you to vote on: https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CEV-I-590 ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ttec Digital Sr. Director - Innovation Architects Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com https://www.ttecDigital.com ...

Yes, s creen recordings are encrypted in the S3 bucket with server-side encryption (SSE) and Amazon S3 managed encryption keys (SSE-S3). ------------------------------ Hammed Lawal Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

You might have a couple of issues here. First, all ORGS have been stripped of their International dialing, so it will try to normalize for US National calls. Also, GCx only talks e.164 for dialing, so yes, it will try to convert EVERYTHING to e.164. ...

Leor, Great to hear! Question for you. Would this eventually be able to consume grammars like the Nuance libraries or open source ones like Kaldi? ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ttec Digital Sr. Director - Innovation Architects ...

You will need to look at the language when the Survey Flow starts and use the correct survey based on the language choice. It would be nice if Language was something you could specify in a policy. It might be easier just to split your languages between ...

With the recipe, you have to follow it to the "T". Every component must be the same as what is listed in the resource article and set up exactly as they want it set up. Any deviation would be the cause of this failure message. I would guess this list ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!