Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

You'll likely find the 3rd participant is a queue. Check the conversation timeline as you should see a participant on each row. You can use the GET /api/v2/conversations{conversationId} API to get the detail of one of your conversations and check the ...

• Posted in: PureConnect

Hi Emmitt, I think a previous post may help answer your question. I found this helpful, hopefully you do also. PureConnect - Genesys If you want to see the discussion, look below... All credit goes to Tim Cannon from this thread . #Report ...

Thank you for your response, we do use EWT, but the check on agents available seems to give us logged in head count - and not the ones ready/availabe to take a call. I was looking for combination of the two to decide. What would be the property ...

By the way, what is the ACW option? ------------------------------ Venkatachari Krishnamachari Skylux Inc ------------------------------

• Hi, Got the Barge In feature enabled on the org. For some of the users, getting the error attached Also observed an error if a User tried to Barge In to a call which was Barged In by another user earlier. #Unsure/Other ------------------------------ ...

Hi, that we allready found out. But we expect that there will be only 2 participants, being the Agent and the Callback user. But we're finding out that a third participant is being created, the difficulty with this participant is that it's called Unknown. ...

Hi, Please is it possible to initiate Video/audio call Through WhatsApp Integration! I know That Natively is not Possible, but is there any other way to initiate a video/audio Call. Thank you in Advance #DigitalChannels ------------------------------ ...

• I am also curious about this integration. Has anyone implemented this connection? ------------------------------ Charis Sideridis INTRACOM SINGLE MEMBER S.A. TELECOM SOLUTIONS. ------------------------------

Did you get a resolution to this Tony? ------------------------------ Vaun McCarthy ------------------------------

• Great catch. You would think that marketing or PM management would create a common icon library. If you think this is inconsistent, look at all the download icons with ups and downs and different icons. You would think that Genesys had different ...

1 person likes this.

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!