Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Vikki, Full disclosure - not my idea, but one I wholeheartedly endorse 😝 We are in alignment on this! 😁 ------------------------------ Paul Simpson Views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer. ...

Yes, I was thinking more when you open the Interaction Details and are looking at the Timeline, Recording, Transcript and so on. It would be cool if there were a link / button that allowed you to review the replay directly (instead of having to copy ...

I suggest creating mini bots for slot fulfillment or intents and plug those into messaging flows instead of recreating bots. Also allows learning across bots for common functions ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ttec Digital Sr. ...

Hi, I use the bulk import template to load new agents and their queues. Is there a similar process to remove multiple agents from a queue using the UI? #SystemAdministration ------------------------------ Qan T Vibrant Emotional Health -------- ...

Thanks, Breno. Yeah, in these cases, it isn't about breaking down business logic. It's literally a Collect Input, with the success path going to a Decision that simply verifies that an appropriate number of digits have been entered. If so, the input ...

Currently, the Genesys Adherence Threshold is set to five minutes by default. If I were to change that threshold to two minutes would it update agent adherence %'s retroactively or would the two minutes only take affect from the time I changed it ongoing? ...

Actually, I would expect it to capture the 10 and move on immediately, so the 11th wouldn't be an issue - or perhaps that's just me! ------------------------------ Paul Simpson Views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer. ...

Thank you, Paul! Your idea has my vote, as this functionality gap has me writing otherwise unnecessary code to do what should be a simple task. Anywhere we can do a literal, we should be able to do an expression. Dropdown menus are handy, ...

1 person likes this.

Hey, Vikki! Long time, no see, I hope all is well with you! Anyway, I saw this thread and it relates to a similar issue I have noticed with Flows not being dynamically referenced. (This has become more important since the release of the "Set Post-Flow" ...

There is information in the Developer Center on how to do a Queue Observation query to get the number of agents On Queue (a built-in metric): https://developer.genesys.cloud/analyticsdatamanagement/analytics/observation/number-of-agents-on-queue-guide ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members