Home

Latest Discussions

• Hi Robert Apologies, no idea why that was missed. I've added this for you now. Please ensure you have the right permissions in your role and you should see them. Thanks Andy ------------------------------ Andy Boland Genesys - Employees --- ...

• Hi Angus There will be, but not at the moment. Right now we're just tagging interactions with any associated Categories. We're planning to bring the details to Content Search next, allowing you to find interactions based on Categories. This will ...

• Hi Johnathan, In the past I have seen similar things and they where usually related to agents deselecting their phone. You can check if that's the case by adding the station column to the queue activity details view. Also please check this article: ...

• Hi Amelie, We joined the beta just today and here are some of my thoughts. Overall a good design and view of the tables, especially the search function. I have always have had issues that once you work on a specific datatable and come-out of it, ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

@Mate Janos Foldi : can you add me please for this beta ? I don't find it in beta hq. Is there a procédure ? Do I have to do something ? I have never registered for a beta before, I don't know well what I I to do... Can you please confirm me that ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Messaging UI

We are also wondering if our organisation has been accepted for the beta and, if yes, when is the beta starting. ------------------------------ Marja Korander OP Financial Group ------------------------------

• Posted in: Welcome Community

Hi Community, I am Hanumanth, from Bangalore India working as Senior Manager and have started Studying and working Genesys cloud implementation and found this community interesting and might help in gaining more knowledge in Genesys Cloud and use the ...

Did you look at you profile to see if they number is defined as one of your numbers? ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ttec Digital Sr. Director - Innovation Architects Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com https://www.ttecDigital.com https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com ...

Hi @Robert Wakefield-Carl I tried testing with another system and found that it was able to forward calls to mobile numbers. So I'm not sure if I need to configure it in the trunk or somewhere else. ------------------------------ Nuttapong Limadisai ...

• In our Org, we have the option of callers choosing not to have the conversation recorded by pressing "1" when the welcome prompt is announced. However, the interaction report shows that a recording is available even though the callers choose not to records. ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members