Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: PureConnect

Thanks for the prompt confirmation. This is our QA environment - our Prod Servers are all physical. I could not give any knowledgeable feedback on what would happen with a production call volume. ------------------------------ Christopher Becker State ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Restore Media Server

Posted in: PureConnect

Chris, Outside of Remote Content Servers, Media servers are the easiest applications to install and configure in the PureConnect ecosystem. You'll have to define a few things in the local setup, like where logs/recordings should be stored and credentials ...

• Posted in: PureConnect

My Infrastructure team is migrating our VM farm and apparently my media server has become corrupt and unusable. I assume i should be able to reinstall the media server and perform the trust steps and we should be fine, or do you think this will be more ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

So, we were previously told a fix had been implemented for this issue, our issues resolved around the same time. We haven't had any issues since then with agents going into Not Responding. ------------------------------ Angelica Howard MidAmerican ...

• We are excited to announce that this feature has been released for general availability directly instead of going through beta phase as communicated previously. Thank you for the continued support and feedback, which made this progress possible. ...

Hey Peter, We recorded this episode back in January, so no guarantee that I can get an answer to your questions at the moment, but I will try. You may want to ask them as a New Discussion vs adding them here. Thanks, Matt ------------------------------ ...

Hi @Matt Lawson Could you please assist with tracking down answers for the above? ------------------------------ Peter Stoltenberg TTEC Digital ------------------------------

• Hello everyone, relatively new to cloud and still migrating several of our lines. Some of our agents initially figured out that they could deactivate their own Q's. We managed to get that under control. Now one of those same problem agents is sitting ...

Jan, This exactly what State of Florida is experiencing and exactly what Genesys is telling me. They just keep asking for more "logs" of the users experiencing this. The issue is these are agents and not the most fluent with capturing logs. Then ...

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I would enable this option. Att, ------------------------------ Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/ ------------------------------

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!