Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Post-flow action

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Breno I followed the below to setup or rather invoke post-flow action in my call flow, however, call just disconnect and does not connect me to the survey. https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/set-post-flow-action. Does this work for all ...

• I realise that this is an older post but wondering if this has changed at all? ------------------------------ Steven Taylor Medibank Private Limited NSWAustralia ------------------------------

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hello @Anton Vroon , Thanks for your input. Sorry to ask this. can you please share a screenshot of the data action how to put this in the response and call flow. ------------------------------ Khurshid Ali, Consultant / Developer / Tech Lead, NCR ...

• Posted in: PureConnect

If you need any support on this let me know ------------------------------ Mohamad Bazzi Duqm Data Centre SAOC ------------------------------

• Posted in: PureConnect

Hi guys, Attached... regards, Guchan ------------------------------ Guchan Erzorlu Call Center Resources Dan. A.S ------------------------------

Hi Paul, To clarify, 'Others (mostly those whose agents deal with multiple interaction types) want one agent to be fully utilized before the next is assigned. Genesys have opted for the latter' I would love this to be the case - Are you saying ...

Thank you for response, ZTP cannot be used for regulation issues. Can you please confirm below is mandator in DHCP server for auto discovery and provisioning: ------------------------------ Anush Shetty SBI Shinsei Bank, Limited --------------- ...

I would like to know if Genesys Cloud Universal Messaging has a trial version available. Or must you purchase it for use only? #DigitalChannels #Implementation #Integrations ------------------------------ Nuttapong Limadisai Beryl 8 Plus Public ...

@Anton Vroon Thank you for the information. ------------------------------ Nuttapong Limadisai Beryl 8 Plus Public Company Limited ------------------------------

@Vineet Kakroo Thank you for your help. It works very well the way you described it. ------------------------------ Nuttapong Limadisai Beryl 8 Plus Public Company Limited ------------------------------

Win an e-Bike!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members