Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

British Sign Language

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi, does anyone have an experience with integration a BSL option into Genesys? I'm not sure if this is possible natively but hoping someone may have a suggestion? We currently outsource to a third party but would like to know if there is an option ...

• You are correct, Anton. Currently, the Transport SDK and open messaging are the available options. We are planning to implement the Authenticated messaging feature in H1 next year in the Mobile Messenger SDK ------------------------------ David Kempl ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Why did I forward the call to my mobile number? But when I test it, it goes to voicemail. #Implementation #Outbound #Routing(ACD/IVR) #Telephony ------------------------------ Nuttapong Limadisai Beryl 8 Plus Public Company Limited ------ ...

• We eventually came up with a workaround, which is to set up some dummy skills and add them to the Planning Group. You give them to the people who are actually meant to be in the Planning Group but don't add them to conditional routing, therefore even ...

Hello. I would like to register for that beta , for the customer "Isagri" please. ------------------------------ Catherine DUPIRE NXO FRANCE SASU ------------------------------

• Hi Andy, I've taken some time to play around creating categories and can say it works as expected, but I do have one question. Once a category has been created, where in GC are you able to find results? I.e. If I'm looking to find all interactions that ...

Hi Gerardo, You may need to look at the input timeouts. But also generally for Yes and No, there is the ask yes or no action, or I would use a slot instead to capture something like that. Intent's are generally for those overall intent/topic/category/product ...

• Thanks David So to confirm then. To use authenticated messaging in a mobile app, we either have to use open messaging, or Transport SDK, either way we would need our own UI built to use authenticated messaging in a mobile app? At least until the Mobile ...

I enabled "End Interactions Automatically when Agents Logoff" Org wide and had to disable it again after a month or so as multiple agents were getting thrown out to the logon screen at the voice interaction disconnect stage - before they selected a ...

• Hi Anton, You can't integrate the Transport and the Mobile Messenger parallel to your application. ------------------------------ David Kempl Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!