Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi, I've had a look around some discussions within the community and within the resource center and I'm still struggling to find an answer to my problem. I am attempting to introduce priority to an email queue based on the contents of the email. ...

Am I missing the function to ask for user input in an In Queue Messaging flow? I only see 'send response', but no where to accept something from the user once they are in the In Queue Messaging flow. This is causing an issue with the 'say stop to ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Queue Details

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Thank you! ------------------------------ Isaac Denegri EverBank, N.A. ------------------------------

@Georgy Rudnev - I confirmed with my internal team that we have the options recommended above set accordingly. Is there any upcoming feature or change in Genesys Cloud, by chance, that could re-route any active call from an agent if they log off? The ...

Matthew - take a look at this Idea and upvote it. 😜 ------------------------------ Paul Simpson Views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer. ------------------------------ ...

• Leading in the AI Era Means Rethinking Executive Roles AI is changing everything, including your C-suite. We're still in the early days of the AI era, and it's already been a whirlwind of change. The impact of artificial intelligence on ...

• We add, one by one, time off with different dates to an agent. (isn't there a way to select multiple random days at once?) In the beginning the correct amount of hours are shown as payable time. But after selecting more then 10 dates, the payable ...

• Posted in: Welcome Community

1. Overcoming Challenges: Question: How did the GKN help you overcome a challenge at work? I was struggling with an idea for a bot flow creating a call back and found a discussion thread that outlined how a data action could resolve the problem. ...

• Posted in: Welcome Community

1. Overcoming Challenges: Question: How did the GKN help you overcome a challenge at work? I turned to the GKN looking for answers and I was able to find a solution to meet the needs of the business. 2. Enhancing Workflows: Question: How has the ...

• Profile Picture

Topic Trends View

Is the Topic Trends view Near Real-Time for a particular day ? #QualityManagement #SpeechandTextAnalytics ------------------------------ Mudit Sharma Servion Global Solutions Inc. ------------------------------

Win an e-Bike!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members