Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hello, I am currently working on integrating AudioHook Monitor with a third-party application (viadialog) to perform transcription of voice from Genesys Cloud. I need assistance in understanding how to properly retrieve the raw transcription.According ...

It is Helpful, Thank you! ------------------------------ Fatim Zahra ENNAOUI Orange SA ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Monitor Issue

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Are there any errors or irregularities in the logs / console when you get this issue? Have you tried logging in with these users on different machines? Best, ------------------------------ Georgy Rudnev Genesys - Employees ------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Hi Rudnev thanks for your reply, yes, I have cleared cache & cookies from edge browser and chrome browser. but both edge browser and chrome browser still have the same issue. Regards, Chengcheng ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Have you tried clearing cache & cookies? Best, ------------------------------ Georgy Rudnev Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

Hi @John Ohlund , Have you tried enabling organization level setting " End Interactions Automatically when Agents Logoff" ? ( Enable communication level After Call Work and automatic callbacks - Genesys Cloud Resource Center (mypurecloud.com)) ...

• Profile Picture

How to print ebook

Hello all, In order to prepare my CX certificatoin exam, I would like to study my trainings ebooks but on printed version. Would you know how to print these ebooks ? Many thanks, Brice #Training ------------------------------ Brice REVOL Orange ...

Hello, You can edit the Default Voicemail Flow, I guess you want to change what happens in the "Play Voicemail Not Enabled" ? Just be aware that this flow is used by all users and queues in the system, you can only have one flow for Voicemail. ...

Hello Eric, You can create an action similar to this that will loop the same script until the Interaction State is connected, and then open the URL. I generally use {{Scripter.Raw Interaction State}}, since if you have agents using different languages ...

• Posted in: Genesys Casual

For me it would be with my wife and we would cycle through the Outback taking in the sights and enjoying the wild life at a much slower pace than being in the car doing 100km/h (60mph). We would time our ride to reach the outskirts of town just on sunset. ...

Win an e-Bike!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members