Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

i know my question is kinda unclear, i know you can push attributes to both users and groups. i was wondering if all the attributes you can push to an individual user can also be pushed to a group. I assume so. We are going to use groups and my AD team ...

• Like the mighty mountains of the Himalayas, the Trivia Tower dares adventurous keepers of knowledge, recyclers of plastics, and riders of eco-friendly vehicles to climb its majestic range of questions. Whomever answers the most correctly wins a prize ...

I am trying to create a callback that sends the calls at a different time (ie. 9am) next day. I am using an API endpoint POST /api/v2/conversations/{conversationId}/participants/{participantId}/callbacks but there some request parameters that I ...

Hi @Rechelle McConnell , I believe what you are looking for is Show which policy was applied to a | Genesys Cloud Ideas Portal (aha.io) . This feature will be considered for CY25 according to the responsible admin. Voting and commenting on your ...

• Hi Steven, I guess than since November/2023 is available for Windows 11. https://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/System/latest/SOE/WorkspaceSIPEndpoint Att, ------------------------------ Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/ ...

in Chrome, for example, you cannot disable WebRTC. I imagine that the user to use the "deselect phone" to disable webrtc or do you have another scenario? if for it, you can monitor through Agent Status View - column: station. Att, ...

Yes!! If you don't use ZTP, you need to use the "DHCP option" to automate the process of provision. This documentation will be to help you: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/enable-dhcp-on-the-phone-to-discover-the-phone-settings-from-the-edge/ ...

This flag will help/enable sending the SIP REFER message to the trunk. The Release Link Transfer (RLT) option is available in the trunk settings. When this option is enabled, Genesys Cloud CX will attempt to use RLT to transfer calls to external destinations. ...

Hi @Malcolm Green , I believe your question might be answered by release notes from last december : Password policy minimum requirements Genesys updated the Genesys Cloud minimum password policy. The new password requirements include a minimum ...

• Profile Picture

status history

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hello, if the agent deactivates Webrtc, can this be seen in the queue or in the agent status history? Thank you #QualityManagement #Telephony ------------------------------ Rihab BEN MALEK Teleperformance France SA ------------------------- ...

Win an e-Bike!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members