Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi, I use the bulk import template to load new agents and their queues. Is there a similar process to remove multiple agents from a queue using the UI? #SystemAdministration ------------------------------ Qan T Vibrant Emotional Health -------- ...

Thanks, Breno. Yeah, in these cases, it isn't about breaking down business logic. It's literally a Collect Input, with the success path going to a Decision that simply verifies that an appropriate number of digits have been entered. If so, the input ...

• Profile Picture

Adherence Threshold

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Currently, the Genesys Adherence Threshold is set to five minutes by default. If I were to change that threshold to two minutes would it update agent adherence %'s retroactively or would the two minutes only take affect from the time I changed it ongoing? ...

Actually, I would expect it to capture the 10 and move on immediately, so the 11th wouldn't be an issue - or perhaps that's just me! ------------------------------ Paul Simpson Views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer. ...

Thank you, Paul! Your idea has my vote, as this functionality gap has me writing otherwise unnecessary code to do what should be a simple task. Anywhere we can do a literal, we should be able to do an expression. Dropdown menus are handy, ...

Hey, Vikki! Long time, no see, I hope all is well with you! Anyway, I saw this thread and it relates to a similar issue I have noticed with Flows not being dynamically referenced. (This has become more important since the release of the "Set Post-Flow" ...

There is information in the Developer Center on how to do a Queue Observation query to get the number of agents On Queue (a built-in metric): https://developer.genesys.cloud/analyticsdatamanagement/analytics/observation/number-of-agents-on-queue-guide ...

Hi Paul, I did need in the past to use the Input action between 11 and 15 digits, and next use Decision or Switch are used for rule business (if X digits the value is Y and is W digits Z) but out of this situation, you can consider the number entry only. ...

Thank you for this suggestion, I was looking to bring together the Intents, utterances, and the data actions from both flows. Would this have been able to do this, if common modules were allowed in Bot Flows as Melissa has mentioned below that they are ...

Hi Greg, in your situation (disconnect through Flow Architect) the BYE needs to be from BYOC. if Bye BYOC doesn't send, I recommend you open a case with Genesys, but if in pcap file interaction you seid the BYE BYOC to VoIP provider you need to verify ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members